About Me

My photo
I’m just a small town girl w/ BIG dreams! I love my family, friends, and my job as an online fitness consultant. Fitness has been a part of my life since I started playing volleyball, basketball and running track. As athletes we train/condition to get faster, and stronger and I fell in love with strength training and exercise. “Go Heavy or Go Home” I went on to play collegiate volleyball at The University of Texas-Austin and then to California State University at Chico and then became an assistant volleyball coach. I also had the chance to work w/ the volleyball players and the strength and conditioning program, which was a great experience and I loved it! I earned a Bachelors in Physical Education at Chico State and I am now a P.E. teacher & coach at a middle school here in Texas. I am also currently working on my Personal Training certificate and looking forward to establishing my own traveling personal training business in the near future. I CAN do anything I put my mind too! I know I have the power to make things happen in my life and helping others realize the same thing in themselves is so rewarding.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shakeology

Shakeology has become such an important part of my every day nutrition and I can't imagine my life without this amazing shake.  I have never been a shake drinker and tried others on the market like Muscle Milk and it was so chalky and gritty so I didn't commit to it. When I became a Beachbody Coach I was introduced to Shakeology and decided to give it a try. If I was going to be helping people and telling them about this shake I knew I had to try it. So I ordered it and have to say was NOT a fan of it the first time I made it w/ strawberries and threw it out. Then decided to make it a different way and just use 2% milk, ice and blend it and I LOVED it! No gritty/chalky taste just smooth and creamy and I almost felt guilty because it tasted sooooo good!~ I have been drinking this shake for about a year and a half and have to say that my energy has sky rocketed.  I'm a middle school teacher and athletic coach so my days are long, from early morning volleyball or basketball practice, teaching P.E. all day then to afternoon practice. So basically my days start at 5:15 a.m. and then I'm not home until about 6:45.  Before I was drinking Shakeology I was very sluggish and just super tired by 8:30 and struggled the rest of the day, when I started drinking it I noticed that I was making it through my days and not experiencing the sluggishness and was more alert.  I'm also maintaining my weight when I am unable to workout like I need to be because I am eating a super healthy meal. I have also noticed that my hair is healthier and it's growing so much faster, my hair dresser couldn't believe how long had it had gotten w/in a matter of a few months. My nails even though I wear acrylic nails are actually in good shape. Usually with the acrylic nails my real nails underneath are brittle and take a long time to get them healthy again after I take the acrylic off but it has really helped them to stay a bit more healthy.  I also love the fact that I can get my fruits and veggies in the form of a chocolate or citrus greenberry shake! Oh so yummy!  This something that I believe in and I know it works because I am experiencing it first hand as well as my family members/customers and friends.

If you are looking to change your life and get health, I highly recommend this shake. I guarantee that if you commit to 30 days of drinking 1 shake a day you will notice changes in your energy, your digestive health and you will feel so much better throughout the day!  If you are interested please comment below and I will contact you with info on how you can get it or if you are ready to jump right in all you need to do is click on the link to my site-www.leanbodysculpting.com If you aren't satisfied w/ the results w/in your first 30 days you can return your order for a full refund even if the bag is empty!

It's truly, the Healthiest Meal of the Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers