About Me

My photo
I’m just a small town girl w/ BIG dreams! I love my family, friends, and my job as an online fitness consultant. Fitness has been a part of my life since I started playing volleyball, basketball and running track. As athletes we train/condition to get faster, and stronger and I fell in love with strength training and exercise. “Go Heavy or Go Home” I went on to play collegiate volleyball at The University of Texas-Austin and then to California State University at Chico and then became an assistant volleyball coach. I also had the chance to work w/ the volleyball players and the strength and conditioning program, which was a great experience and I loved it! I earned a Bachelors in Physical Education at Chico State and I am now a P.E. teacher & coach at a middle school here in Texas. I am also currently working on my Personal Training certificate and looking forward to establishing my own traveling personal training business in the near future. I CAN do anything I put my mind too! I know I have the power to make things happen in my life and helping others realize the same thing in themselves is so rewarding.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm A Coach! Wanna Join Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers