About Me

My photo
I’m just a small town girl w/ BIG dreams! I love my family, friends, and my job as an online fitness consultant. Fitness has been a part of my life since I started playing volleyball, basketball and running track. As athletes we train/condition to get faster, and stronger and I fell in love with strength training and exercise. “Go Heavy or Go Home” I went on to play collegiate volleyball at The University of Texas-Austin and then to California State University at Chico and then became an assistant volleyball coach. I also had the chance to work w/ the volleyball players and the strength and conditioning program, which was a great experience and I loved it! I earned a Bachelors in Physical Education at Chico State and I am now a P.E. teacher & coach at a middle school here in Texas. I am also currently working on my Personal Training certificate and looking forward to establishing my own traveling personal training business in the near future. I CAN do anything I put my mind too! I know I have the power to make things happen in my life and helping others realize the same thing in themselves is so rewarding.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011


Frozen Shakeology® Pops

Recipe: Frozen Shakeology® Pops

I can't wait to try these!!!!!

From Sandy Carter (and her daughter)

Ready for a frosty treat that's as healthy as it is delicious? Try this recipe for frozen Shakeology pops. They're simple to mix up and freeze, and best of all, there's no guilt—just icy-cold choco-peanutty refreshment!
  • 1 serving Chocolate Shakeology
  • 3/4 cup nonfat milk
  • 1-1/2 Tbsp. peanut butter (all-natural is best)
  • 1 cup ice (more or less to taste)

Place ingredients in blender and blend until thoroughly mixed and creamy. Pour into 
4-ounce pop molds and freeze until solid. Makes 4 pops.

Calories: 91
Protein: 8 g
Fiber: 1 g
Carbs: 8 g
Fat total: 3 g
Sat. Fat: <1 g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers